Tees Valley has set out a plan for the UK to lead the world in combining a growing industrial base with substantial reductions in carbon emissions.
Publishing a technically viable, end-to-end blueprint for a shared Industrial Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) network in July 2015, Teesside Collective set out the economic and environmental benefits the project could bring to Tees Valley and the wider UK.
The suite of reports included in the Teesside Collective Blueprint are available to view below.
- Executive Summary
- Business Case (Pale Blue Dot, with input from Amec Foster Wheeler)
- Investment Mechanism Design (Societe Generale)
- Economic Impact Report (Cambridge Econonometrics)
- Engineering and Design Reports (Amec Foster Wheeler)
- CCS Pre FEED, WP1 – SSI Process Study
- CCS Pre FEED, WP2 – GrowHow Process Study
- BOC HPU CCS Study
- CCS Pre FEED, WP4 – Lotte Chemical, Concept Report
- CCS Work Pack 5 – Onshore Insfrastructure
- CCS Pre FEED, WP5 – Onshore Infrastructure
- CCS Pre FEED Study, WP6 – Offshore Transportation to Storage
- WP6 CCS Pre Feed WP6 – Outline Execution Strategy for delivery of SSI Anchor Project including CO2 Transportation & Storage Infrastructure
- CCS Pre FEED study, WP7 – Whole Project Cost Estimating