The 6th Carbon Capture Journal forum in London on March 27 looks at the best way we can build on Phase 1 of carbon capture in the UK – (White Rose and Peterhead) to reach the point where an event increasing chunk of CO2 from burning fossil fuels in the UK can be captured and stored.
The conference reviews different ways the UK CCS industry can be developed – perhaps with clusters or CO2 EOR – and ways that the power of investors, regulators and the market can drive the path to CCS harder.
- Allan Baker, Managing Director and Global Head of Power, Société Générale
- Dennis Gammer, Strategy Manager – Carbon Capture & Storage, Energy Technologies Institute
- Clare Anderson, Consultant, Select, WorleyParsons
- Luke Warren, Managing Director, Carbon Capture and Storage Association
- Dr Rex Gaisford CBE, Director, Red Hydrocarbon
- Chris Littlecott, Scottish Centre for Carbon Capture and Storage
- Dave Robson, SSI UK (on behalf of Teesside Collective)
For more information, please see the Carbon Capture Journal Conference event page: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ea8euutx446f5c0f&llr=z6ibj5bab